More About The Five Wishes
The Five Wishes Are -
1. The person I want to make care decisions for me
2. The kind of medical treatment I want or don't want
3. How comfortable I want to be
4. How I would like people to treat me
5. What I would like my loved ones to know
Five Wishes is an educational, and easy to use tool which, once completed and properly signed, becomes a living will that is valid under the laws of most states. The Five Wishes booklet will walk you and your loved ones through five questions that validates the individuals personal, emotional, and spiritual needs as well as your medical wishes.
If you are interested in learning more about Five Wishes discussion groups or workshops regarding a Living Will and End of Life Directives, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
Individual and family meetings are also available, by appointment.